Sunday, February 24, 2008

Well this must be some kind of record

Well another Sunday and surprise surprise, well not any sort of a surprise to be honest, I still wasn't given a new hometeaching list. I'm sure this must be some kind of record by now! There were also lots of people at church today. I got one of the last car parking spaces, Engineseer bagged the last. Quite why there were that many people there I have no idea.

Primeval was good last night. It was the last one in the series and ended on a real " What the heck moment?". It wasn't as good as this weeks Torchwood though, which I wouldn't go into detail about as Engineseer hasn't seen it.

Sunday dinner was interesting today. Mainly as instead of gravy we had tomato ketchup. Mainly because grumpy had got a new kind of gravy powder and when he tried to make the gravy well lets just say things went horribly, horribly wrong.

Well at least the light in the kitchens now fixed. It broke earlier in the week and as neither grumpy and I thought to get a extra replacement bulb last time it broke we couldn't replace earlier it as it's one of these special ones. Well at elast there will be no more trying to clean the kitchen up by torch light.

Asides from that I've spent the afternoon painting. Not very exciting I know, but thats what happens from time to time in the life of a geek I guess.

anyway,

later!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, it is declared futile...time to go above the elder's....talk to the Bishop and beg of him to be a home teacher...he'll get the ball rolling!

Unknown said...

But, beware, he may think it a good idea to make you the next Elders Quorom President

Anonymous said...

sorry to dissagree but primeval is better than tourchwood if you fast -forward to the bits with Hanna in it! Never mind the monsters!!!

thank goodness for V+!!

Saxon said...

I suppose I should give that a try Alice.

Okay thats maybe a deeper look then we want into your viewing habits drat.