Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When will I learn ?

Well I suppose it was my own fault. I mentioned yesterday how with it being half term it should be easy to get back and forth into work each day. Oops, shouldn't have said that now. It was fine admitally until I got into Nottingham then I hit the absolute Chaos which was caused by the traffic lights going out at one of the main roundabouts. It was scary how fast the traffic backed up. But as I've said before and will say again there's no need for terrorists to try attacking our road network. We're more then adept at screwing it up ourselves.

This is a suggestion for a customer service email address someone mentioned today that I wish I could forward all of the difficult and nasty emails I receive onto;

Im-not-listeninglalalala@pleasegoaway.com

Well I can dream can’t I?

Apparently the new Indiana Jones trailer is released this Thursday. Shrewd planning there on behalf of the studios marketing department. Their obviously aware that the people who usually spend most of their time on the internet watching movie trailers (geeks) are probably going to be in the house with nothing better to do on the 14th.

Speaking of which in a effort to avoid feeling depressed I will try and treat the 14th as any other Thursday and if anybody mentions the V word I will simply deal with it in a grown up adult like way. I will stick my fingers in my ears and start singing “ La la la I’m not listening,” whilst maintaining the hope of having better luck next year : - ) ( still dreaming I know)

It takes a special kind of madman to ever contemplate bigamy. It takes a ever more special kind of madmen to actual do it. But even these prime examples of muppetdom pale into insignificance when compared to the genius I saw a story about in the news today. Yes a Bigamist was caught out when he invited the same guest to both weddings. Only one word to say to that D'oh!
later!

4 comments:

Scully said...

I have disliked Valentine's day since I was in grade school and adamantly opposed to the pink/red combo because I thought they clashed (I still do, actually). And the most fun I've had on Valentine's day is walking around BYU campus dressed head to toe in black and wearing more black eyeliner than is healthy.

Saxon said...

more black eyeliner than is healthy.

I think it would scare people if I wore any eyeliner let alone a amount which is more than healthy.

Scully said...

Hey, it worked for Johnny Depp and a myriad of rock stars.

Saxon said...

yes but they usually have the looks, fame and money to get away with doing stuff like that