Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why sometimes it's better not to ask

Well I've become aware this evening of another 'silent' reader to the blog. Which just goes to show that my belief that I have a extensive silent readership is probably right. Plus it also means google anayltics was right as well. Something on the internet was right what are the odds :-)


Owen has managed to break yet another collar. I think that was his sixth. So he's now on his seventh. Grumpy got him the thickist one possible from the shop so hopefully this one will last a little longer then the others.


Work was good today if busy. I also had one of those conversations that was really odd but sometimes seem par for the course sometimes. I can't remember exactly how the conversation started but it finished like this

me: " How about I say we just use Monkeys on typewriters."
" No that's far too cliche, we'd want to use something else"
me: " Evil robot monkeys?"
" No I know bears!"
me: " Bears?"
" Yes Bears"
me: " Operating typewriters?"
" Yes, no wait even better their tap dancing Russian bears that type on massive typewriters that are as big as the keyboard from big, so they dance from one end to the other."
me: " Have you been eating pure sugar again?"


Institute was good, although I had to spend sometime before I went in clearing the rubbish out of the back of the car and putting it into the boot as some of the YSA needed a lift home. However after all that it turned out hey didn't so I didn't realy have needed to clean the car but I suppose it needed it. I have to admit I was slightly disappointed as I do miss playing taxi sometimes. It's nice to have someone to talk too.


I also ended up going on a magicial mystery tour while trying to get home as the main road from Leicester to Loughborough was shut so I had to follow a diversion which seemed to wander all over the place.

never mind,

Later Folks!

No comments: