Friday, February 20, 2009

Well I'm sure it makes sense to him

It's Friday night which means another week of work is behind me and I have two whole days to myself. Yaah!!

For those of you who haven't notice I have added a new blog to the blog roll. Now the Mcnugget Diet is written by smooth who used to be a member of the Loughborough YSA before he went off to BYU and surprise, surprise got married. Not that he didn't make the most of his time there before he got married. When he came home one Christmas he announced he was finding it hard as he was going to have 8 dates with 8 girls in 8 days. He then added that all of the girls were awae of this and didn't mind which left me and a couple of other people somewhat baffled as to how he was able to get away with that as he sure as sure wouldn't get away with it over here. But I digress. The point of his blog is to document that over the next two months he is planning to eat Chicken Mcnuggets from the generic high street resturant that Engineseer used to work for. Why he's doing this I have no idea. Quite why he's doing this I have no idea but it's like that saying 'car crash tv'. You know if this keeps going something bad is gonna happen but you just can't look away....

Well the trip into work today was nice and quick as the roads were still clear. Of course this was the last day I could enjoy the clear roads as come Monday all the kids will be back to school and the roads will be back to doing a very good impression of a car park.

We also have some unexpected house guests this weekend as Tapdance has gone away so she needed us to look after her birds, Whiskey and Max. Owen is somewhat confused about the whole situation and spent most of the evening in a sulk as he's not the centre of attention.

They've started showing the new series of the Big bang theory which is just awesome. I would have to say Sheldon is starting to become my favourite character. Especially when he invented the 'friendship agorithm'. If only it were that simple to make friends.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: