Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another one of those

as in another one of those days. Of course it might be that it was a perfectly fine day and my mood was skewed by the tractor I got stuck behind on the way to work. I wonder if it's accidental or on purpose that most farmers round here seem to choose rush hour to move their darn tractors from field to field. Usually I don't mind tractors as their heavy traffic anyway but it's just when you know that the road in fron of you is clear except and you can't pass this flipping tractor...

Still at least work was okay once I eventually got there.

Well only one more day to the weekend. Weekends are a funny thing as you seem to appreciate them when your a kid as it means no school for two days. You then forget how to appreciate them when your a uni student and go right back to appreciating them when your in full time work.

In case you were wondering where that came from I've found myself in a reflective mood today as I've been going through some photos from my uni days. I realised that this September it will be ten years since I began my university course. That's ten whole years. I certainly didn't think I would be where I am where I am now back then.

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: