Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time passes, things change

I was looking through some photos today and I found two examples to show how much Loughborough YSA had changed over the past few years. This is the Loughborough YSA almost five years ago.


and this is a picture of the Loughborough YSA last Monday ( not the Monday just gone , the one before). For those of you who have noticed there is just one person who appears in both pictures and you not going to need three guesses to figure out who. That's right, it's muggins here. Everyone else in the top photo has either moved away, got married or are on a mission. Leaving me as the oldest YSA in the ward and the only one in full time employment. The rest are students.

Can you say " Last man Standing" I think ya can.

The only thought that springs to mind is will I have to turn out the lights :-)

Later folks!

2 comments:

Scully said...

Join the club, my friend. My dad is getting remarried and I haven't had a date in years. Not that this is a game of one-up-manship. I just wanted you to know you aren't alone, it just might feel like it.

Saxon said...

There's a club?

No one told me there's a club :-)