Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rolling, rolling, rolling. Just keep on rolling

I don't know what it was about this morning but I really struggled to get out of bed. Which is unusal as it's usually Mondays where I have problems getting up.

The roads were once again clear as it's still half term which I am really enjoying as it's so nice to drive and actually keep moving rather then getting stuck in long traffic jams that take you twenty odd minutes to go a distance that on a clear road you could do in 2!

Work was good but also busy. We're goingto be holding a event soon which is the first time we have ever tried holding an event like this. So there's lot's to do and plan. Plus lots of oppotunities to solver :-)

In the news today a driver examiner is sueing a learner driver for 'the worst test in 12 years' which he claims caused him to have whiplash! Car dealers are so desperate at the moment to sell cars they are selling some for half price or even " buy one get one free!" which I suppose works out to the same thing more or less. Now if only I had the money to go out and buy a brand new car for half price.

Still the main items of news for most news websites was that the simpsons have a new opening title sequence.

Yes I'm getting the feeling that today was a slow news day. Are you ? :-)

I've just seen the trailer for the new transformer movie and it looks awesome. Especially the shorts of the aircraft carrier sinking! Of course the trouble with advance trailers is you know you have a long time to wait before you can actually see the film!

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to learn to be patient :-)

Later folks!

No comments: