Thursday, February 26, 2009

On my ipod

Just for a really random post I've just though I'd share the list of the 25 most played songs on my ipod right now. ( as well as being random it will probably demonstrate my bad taste in music :-)

  1. Lacrimsoa Dominae by Immediate
  2. Raindrops by Sash
  3. The Heart asks pleasure first/The promise by Michael Nyman
  4. Starship troopers by London Theatre orchestra
  5. Pjanoo by Eric Pydrz
  6. Throw it on me by Timbaland
  7. Beat it by Fall out boy
  8. Fides en Lucius Dei by Immediate
  9. Disturbia by Rhianna
  10. Robin Hood-Prince of thieves by City of Prague Philiamonic orchestra
  11. Ready for Love by Cascada
  12. Prediator by Globus
  13. Ring the Alarm by Beyonce
  14. Phat Planet by leftfield
  15. Anthem by Filo and Perri
  16. An Epic Age by Immediate
  17. Til the Dawn by Dre Sidora
  18. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
  19. Rock this Party by Bob Sinclair
  20. The Longest Day by 24
  21. Right here right now by Fatboy slim
  22. Absurd by Fluke
  23. Unforgiveable sinner by Lene Marlin
  24. Toca's miracle 2008 by Fragma
  25. Damaged by Plummet

No comments: