Monday, August 10, 2009

When a plan comes together

I have to admit I'm feeling pretty smug right now and also really hoping that pride is not going to come before a fall here, but I digress. The birthday present that I was creating for one of my friends is due to arrive tomorrow and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it, plus volume 3 of the top secret project is also coming along really, really well. So well I hope to send it off to the printers soon.


I'm also having great success with my latest modeling project as well, especially as I've improved my skills with green stuff. Which for the non geeky among you is a form of modelling putty. Basically it comes in a strip of two colours blue and yellow and you mash them together to 'activate' it and start using it to model with. You can tell when it's ready to use as it will be.... yes you've guessed it green. The stuffs easy to use, difficult to master.


The weather has once again been a rather changeable thing today with bursts of sunshine intermixed with rain pretty much the entire day. Which is somewhat depressing as I wish it would just pick one type of weather and stay with it!


Numbers wise today I have noticed that I have 15 posts to go until I hit the magic 1000 posts today, 18 days to go until conference and a mere 10 days to go until my Birthday.

anyway,

Later folks!

2 comments:

drat said...

put photos of your models and projects online! even if they are half-done. it could be like a "work in progress" kind of thing.

Saxon said...

I'll think about it