Sunday, August 09, 2009

Don't shake it

It's been a very nice day as the sun has been blazing away all day, in fact the day would have been almost perfect if not for the humidity. I know, I know I'm never satisfied am I? It rains I moan, it shines I moan.

But to give you an idea of just how hot it was today when I got into Grumpys car after church the temperature display was only a mere 39! It made me very glad that I was using his car to get there and back today I can tell you.

We actually had a teacher in Sunday school! Yah for organisation! We've also gained a new YSA member ( I think I'm not totally sure) as a girl from Australia has moved into the area as she's working over here till next March. It's always good to get new YSA.

Mr Modesty ( or AF as he was known) as gone on Holiday for a month to France. Obivously taking a page out of physics book he has a train ticket which gives him travel all over the network and will be going where ever he wants to for the next month ( again assuming I understood it correctly). It must be nice to be able to go off for a holiday for a whole month on a whim.

Due to the swine flu 'epidemic' that is still either dying out/ under control/ raging out of control and we're all doomed, depending on which newspaper you read the stake presidency has introduced some new rules until further notice. Where as the catholics have stopped taking communion we will be not shaking hands until we're told otherwise. So whether this means we have to do short but friendly waves or we just have really awkward starts to conversations who knows.

anyway,

Monday tomorrow so the start of another week of work and any all the opportunities that brings.

Later folks!

No comments: