Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If you go into the depths today

I've just heard that Cordelia has managed to write off her car (again). I'm guessing hse must be okay or at least fairly okay as she has been on facebook to announce it. As to what happened, I have no idea although I suppose it could always have been the same thing that happened to her first car. She claimed that a tree jumped into the middle of the road .

I've spent most of the day taking it easy, sorting through some various bits and pieces and trying not to loose my brain to the evils of day time TV. Although before anyone gets worried I have not been watching anything like jeremy kyle, Ricki lake or one of the 101 other daytime chat shows that seem to inhabit the free view channels. More the repeats of star trek, ds9 and voyager that are shown during the day on virgin one.

Well conference/ convetion ( i can never remember what we're supposed to call it!) is just over a week away now so I suppose I better start figuring out where we put the suitcase last time we used it. It's probably in one of three places, unfortunatly all of which will take a significant of time and effort to get into, not quite on the level of a expedition into the jungle but probably close.

What can I say, there's two men sharing a house together. What else can we do but firmly embrace the male stereotype of being rubbish at cleaning.

anyway,

Later folks!

1 comment:

drat said...

have a good clear-out mate, thats what I always do. If Ive not touched/used something in over 2 or 3 years, out it goes!

have fun at your convention/conference thingy, i always enjoy reading your repots, as I have never been to one.

You could make it your mission to take loads of photographs and put them online.

Thats a good way to make new friends anyway, since you can always upload them and tag people on facebook, if you're going by yourself you may as well make a few extra friends while you are at it!

im off on my travels as well next week. Amsterdam and then back to the UK and then back to austria! cant wait! should be good.

now find the suitcase!!! go go go! do a "crystal maze" - get the suitcase! get the suitcase!!!