Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh happy day

Oh happy day! We've finally had some good news in the media today. Big Brother will be coming to a end! At last! Of course there is a small downside in that we're going to be stuck with one more series before the axe falls.

But seeing as I don't watch it and what seems like most of the country doesn't watch it either it's a small price to pay I guess.

I did see a related story that apparently the 'housemates' were given a task to do something entertaining and the moin entertaining it was the bigger the reward. Now I think that goes to show the amount of desperation the program makers have right now if they have to ask the housemates to do something entertaining. I wonder if they had to say 'please' at the end.

The radio also seemed to find somebody as equally silly as the guy yesterday who was talking about downloads to talk about car insurance. He claimed that yes he did drive without car insurance and he knew he should have it but he thought it was okay not to as he knew how to drive. By that logic nobody should have car insurance!

Although I can see why the number of under 25s without car insurance is on the rise even if I totally don't agree with it. The car insurance costs for under 25s especially if your a male can be somewhat horrific. When I was 21 I would have had to pay £1300 a year just to get third part insurance!

Well the start of conference is now only 2 days away. I'm starting to get that excited/nervous feeling you get before a big event. I just hope the weather improves. If it doesn't I'll just take Grumpys golfing umbrella, I suppose that would be one good way to get to know people. Walk them from the halls to activities.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: