Thursday, August 20, 2009

Volume 3

Well I have done something very constructive this week. I have finally finished writing and putting together volume 3 of my 'series' You Still Aren't Married. Which are basically books containing the very best photos I have taken over the years at various YSA activities.

For those of you who can't remember or are late comers to the blog here are pictures of what the first volume, a gift to Engineseer looked like. Now Volume 3 is intended to be a 'generic' edition in that anyone who is or was a member of Leicester YSA in some form or another and wants a copy can have one. Unlike volumes 1 and 2 which will remain one of a kinds as they were meant as gifts. I know there were two of volume two but lets not spilting that technical hair again shall we?

The new volume will cover 2006 to 2009 and has the following chapters ( the names have been changed on this list to reflect codenames but are the 'proper' names in the finished product.

Prologue
Chapter 1: The YSA in Bradgate Park 2006


Chapter 2: Nemesis's Leaving Party September 2006

Chapter 3: Chineween

Chapter 4: Cordelias's 21st Birthday Party 2006

Chapter 5: The YSA Christmas Party 2006

Chapter 6: The 2007 Institute Graduation Ball

Chapter 7: The National YSA Conference 2007

Chapter 8: Travellers Birthday Party

Chapter 9: Non-spilters wedding

Chapter 10: The 2007 YSA Christmas Party

Chapter 11: New Years Eve YSA party 2007

Chapter 12: The 2008 Institute Graduation Ball

Chapter 13: Not Applicable

Chapter 14: "All Good things" Engineseers leaving party 2008

Chapter 15: Under new Management

Chapter 16: Last ever Friday forum Oct 2008

Chapter 17: The 2008 YSA Christmas Party

Chapter 18: Loughborough

Afterword

Yes I really have taken that many photos. I've just got a couple of technical things to tweak then I will be ordered a copy. Once it arrives I will post some photos and anyone who wants one if you let me know, I'll tell you how to get one.

To quote the meerkat

'seemples'

later folks

No comments: