Thursday, August 27, 2009

An annoying state of mind

I'm kinda stuck in a annoying state of mind right now. A " Where the heck did I put that?" kind of state as I try to find everything I need to take with me tomorrow.

Yes after months of waiting conference is finally here and I will be rolling out tomorrow for Manchester ready for a weekend of fun and games.

My goals are relatively simple ( like me) for this year.
  1. Make some new friends/aquaintences
  2. Try not to put my foot in my mouth by saying something stupid.

Right now I don't know which will be the harder goal to achieve :-)

Of course as I have previously warned ( unless they've suddenly got free wi-fi there) this means that there will be no posts for Saturday or Sunday and probably not Monday although that will depend on how tired I am.

The usual in depth report will appear next week. Be sure not to miss it!

Right that's all for tonight folks. I've got to go and remember where I put my spare batteries for my camera.

Later folks!

1 comment:

Sian said...

Have fun! I'm sure you will achieve both goals. Just be positive!