Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Nag, nag, nag

Although I am looking forward to the conference at the end of the month I am starting to get just a litttlllleeee fed up of the constant emails they keep sending out to people who have signed up to any sort of email list either via the church or facebook reminding us that the conference is coming up and there's still time to apply to go.

I really want to send them a email back saying " I'm coming already, so stop nagging me!"

I will also not let my suspecious nature dwell on why the organisers of a conference that they said was almost full up a month ago are still sending out lots of emails begging people to come.

The weathermen once again proved this money that they don't seem to stick their heads out of the window when forecasting the weather as the report on the radio said there was a chance that there would be some light rain. Whilst I was struggling to see through a rain lashed windscreen and making bow waves through the water on the roads that were more akin to those made by a destroyer rather then a KA.

Still it brightened up this afternoon and we got some nice new books in at work. So I'm off to do some reading.

Later folks!

No comments: