Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Decisions, decisions

I'm currently finding myself once again searching for inspiration for my next modelling project. I know I want to do something and make it impressive but I just don't know what to do! Despite spending a large amount of time looking round the shop at work there was nothing that really grabbed my attention. I suppose I'll do what I always do in this situation and that is go and read a history book and hope inspiration strikes soon!

I'm throughly enjoying the drive to and from work at the moment because as all of the kids are off school and are thus probably busy driving their parents or babysitters mad the roads are extremely empty. I do so like the summer!

I was really rather happy today to learn that the problems with the cast of futurama have been sorted out and it seems that all the original cast will indeed be returning.
Y'aaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! does happy dance
Theres no way the series would have worked without the original cast.

I'm starting to setttle back into life in the office, the one thing that is still bugging me as it were is how quiet it is to the shop. No music blaring away and no loud shouts from gamers as they play gamers and curse the dice when it doesn't deliver at a critical moment. We had one guy who threw 48 dice and didn't roll one 6. I'm sure that violated the laws of probability so badly that a hole in the space time continium appeared somewhere!

Latest big brother update..... it's apparently still on and myself and most of the population couldn't care less!

anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: