Thursday, August 13, 2009

Looking for the right words

It's been a bit of a strange one today as it has been one of those days. But it's not been one of those days which you know exactly why it's been one of those days as it can be traced back to a certain event. It's been one of those days where you know it's one of those days but you can't put your finger on precisely why.

Now I know looking back on that paragraph that it is rather close to making no sense whatsoever or it's making me sound like I'm about to totally loose the plot, put on a tin foil hat and go and wait outside for the aliens to come visit but again in as it's just been one of those days I'm really struggling to find the right words to describe it.

It probably doesn't help that grumpys computer seems to have developed a interesting quirk this evening of not being able to keep up with my typing. I'm not sure why that's the case and I really hope it's not because the darn things having a meltdown.

still only one more day until the weekend and the start of my week of holiday. I'm just hoping that the good weather will choose to stay around and that irony won't decide to lend a hand by making it rain the entire time.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: