Saturday, August 01, 2009

They think it's all over

Well as I said yesterday today is officially the end of that. Yes my secondment has now officially ended and I will be back to the office on Monday and trying to get used to being able to sit down all day again :-) It is going to be very strange going back as the six weeks of my secondment doesn't seem to have been that long as the time seems to have gone very quickly but it also seems like a very long time since I've been in the office if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Despite my best hopes the weather decided not to co-operate today ( the one day I didn't take the umbrella no less) and it decided to rain for pretty much the entire day whilst remaing somewhat hot and sticky which I suppose was a reminder that we are actually in summer whether it seems like it or not.

Well it's now August which means the national YSA conference is only a month away and my birthday is also only 19 days away. Which means I suppose I better think of what to ask for.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: