Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Now that was a weird one!

Even by the standards of my experiences today was well pretty weird. Not in a " it's really quite strange quick call Mulder and Scully" kind of weird but it wasn't normal either. I know I'm not really making a lot of sense as I randomly scrabble for words but it's been that kind of day.

It was also busy, really really really busy. It didn't really let up until about 4pm and even long term " veterans" seemed to be bemused about how the day had gone.

It's also been quite rainy today as well but that does always maek it interesting to watch the plans landing as they send out whole clouds of spray when they land which can be really quite pretty.

I've just seen the new trailer for Scott Pilgrim vs the World. I've never heard of this comic before ( surprisingly enough) but I am now planning to catch the film and it looks really funny.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: