Thursday, June 10, 2010

If it's not one thing it's another

Ah time, How you doth fly! For some reason I'm finding it very hard to keep up with the regular blog posting that I have done in the past this year. No idea why it just seems to keep happening that I can't find the time to do a post.

Anyway, as it turns out despite my secret fear of completely stuffing up the interview for the other postion I didn't as I was offered that postion as well! And then found out from my teams leader that I was considered to be the best applicant for both postions!

After much consideration I decided to go with the second postion as it will give me much more scope to bring more of my skills into play. Plus it's more of a backline role as opposed to " front line" which will be a change. Assuming nothing changes I will be starting in my new role on Monday.

Hopefully just in time for some nicer weather to get here! All it's seemed to do for the past couple of days is rain, rain, rain and rain some more! That's when it not been so cold that I've shived when I've got up in the morning. That's right shivered! And we're in the middle of June! What the heck is going on with the weather right now!

The new series of big brother has started and it seems like pretty much no one cares in the slightist!

Which in my book can only be a good thing.

It was also a quite odd day at work as I had to do with the rudest, most nasty customer I've ever had the misfortune to deal with! On the plus side it was the last call of the day so although it did put a dampener on the day at least I didn't have to deal with anything else after it!

Anyway,

Later folks.

2 comments:

anne said...

Well done! Is it still shift work?

Saxon said...

Yes, but it will only be Monday to Fridays and the opening times are shorter so the latest I would work is to 6pm rather then 7.30