Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bware the dangers of False advertising

Is it me or does there seem to be a lot of false advertising these days. Because a lot of things happen in the adverts that don't seem to happen in real life.

I've never gone to the freezer to find a talking polar bear giving me advise on what to cook for dinner.

My washing liquid has never sprung up into the air where it's done a good impression of a firework display.

I've never experienced the feeling of being completely unconcerned for reason as to where the lady in the pink t-shirt has come from or why she happens to have appeared in my house whilst I happen to be spending far too much time worrying about a stain.

A whole chorus of singing nurses in tight uniforms have never appeared whilst I've been washing my hair.

And I've not seen any elephants climbing trees to advertise TVs either.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: