Sunday, June 20, 2010

That Darn ole Dawn Chorus

I've come to the conclusion that the entire "Dawn chorus" of birds in the local area have decided to perch on the roof above my bedroom as every day this week, every single day I've been woken up around 5.30am, that 5.30AM!!! but a chorus of tweeting and birds singing etc.

It's starting to get really annoying...

Well my new job starts tomorrow. Bright and early, well not that bright and early as it will be 9 to 5 but still earlier then say a job that starts at mid day....

Oh look it I'm rambling again..

Well it was Fathers day today here in the UK, I'm not sure if was the same in the USA as they do have a different mothers day date from us for some reason. I left church early so I could surprise Grumpy by cooking Sunday dinner for him. And what do you know? I managed to actually do a pretty good job even though my cooking skills are a bit rusty.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: