Thursday, June 03, 2010

On the go

Just when you things couldn't get any more crazy or busier.

Lo and behold they do.

I've had a couple of extremely manic days ( which is why no bloggage for yesterday) and it's likely to stay manic for another couple of days too.

Why all the manicness? ( if that even a word) I hear you ask. Well several new postions have opened at work in another department at very short notice and my boss recommended that I go for them as they are in the next "rung" of the career path at DHL. So I have been rushing around like a lunatic trying to get ready for the two interviews I will be having in two days.

Either of the jobs that are vacant would be good as they will allow me to use a lot more of my skills on a day to day basis then I do now. Plus the pay increase won't be bad either.

So please wish me luck or think good thoughts for me. I will as always let you know how it goes.

Later folks.

No comments: