Friday, June 25, 2010

I've had worse weeks

Well it was another hot day today with sunshine and blue skies. Not a bad end to what has been not a bad week overall.

No scratch that, it's been a great week. I've started my new job, settled into my new department, made some new friends, learnt a looottttt of new systems and got a very skilled massage at my desk during worktime which was free so it's been pretty awesome week overall I would say.

It's looking like it will be a nice weekend as well. We have the England game on Sunday but more importantly we have the season finale of Doctor Who on Saturday night. Which I've just released is going to be shown on the exact date that they've been referring to " in the storyline" all this season. Which you have to admit is pretty clever planning.

Anyway,

Later folks.

1 comment:

Scully said...

I will find it much cleverer if they explain why the clock went from June 25th to June 26th at the moment it changed from 11:59 am to 12:00 pm. Which is a very odd thing for a clock to do. Also, I will be finding it difficult to spend Sunday morning getting ready for church rather than watching the England match. Glad you had a great week!