Monday, May 31, 2010

A sure sign

If there's one thing that rubs the fact in that you have to work on a bank Holiday more then anything it's the traffic.

Or rather the complete lack of traffic when you set out first thing in the morning. No stopping at junctions, no getting stuck behind lorries or getting stuck in long queues. Heck even if the traffic lights seem determined to always be on green for you as a way of rubbing in that fact that hey you're having to work most other people don't!

Still I shouldn't complain too much over the fact I had to work today as firstly I only have to do a half day and secondly it's the only Bank Holiday I have to work this year.

Also I'm back on what I like to call the early mid shifts this week, 9.15 start and then I have a week of earlys which is good. But then I get a week of extended shifts as I'll be working a Saturday but I can't really complain as it's been a llooonnnggg time since I've had to work a Saturday shift.

Anyway it's a new month starting tomorrow. Here's hoping it's a good one.

No comments: