Monday, June 21, 2010

Mooo ving on

Well in almost eight years of driving I have been caught in more traffic jams then I care to remember. Short one, Longs ones, Very long one and insanely long ones caused by anything from sheer weight of traffic, to accidents to being caused by no obivous reason at all.

However the traffic jam I was caught in one the way to work this morning was a new one. It was caused by a rather large herd of Cows moving down the road! And it wasn't a little side country road either, it was a main one! Still the jam didn't last too long and I was more bemused by it then angry.

Work was extremely tiring today mainly as I spent all day in training and it's difficult to stay focussed for a whole day especially when theres so much to learn! Still I think I have the basics as the new system overall is quite good, all I need now is some more practise.

One good side of training for a whole day is that you get an increased lunch break of an hour. However I've got so used to only having half an hour for lunch I wasn't sure what to do for most of it!

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: