Sunday, June 06, 2010

Groundhog Day

Well despite my guess which lead to the interupted blog postyesterday we did not loose power although the lights did flicker a few more times and we got a pretty impressive lightning show as the storm finally broke. Before it stopped. Then started again sometime around dawn this morning waking me up with what can only be described as a loud sound like somewhat practising their drumming skills againist the window as it was raining so hard.

Of course with it being a Sunday, one of the days of the week when I actually get a lie in I was unable to get back to sleep "fully" as it were, as I seemed to keep waking up up 10 minutes or so. I finally gave up around 7am and read a book until it was time " To get up".

Well tomorrow will be a start of another new week and I'm on earlys which means a depressingly early getting up time but a nice early getting home time as compensation. I also have my second interview tomorrow for one of the openings in the next department "up" on the career ladder. It's a good job with a lot of potential and would allow me to learn a lot more. I'm hust going to give it my all and all other cliches you can think of and see what happens.

I'll know by Tuesday if I'll be moving on or if I'll be staying put for the time being.

Think good thoughts for me folks.

Later!

2 comments:

drat said...

omg you just pretty much finished probation for your first job and now you are going for the next position! nice one!

It reminds me of A J Rimmer "Up the ziggaroll likerty split!"

Good on ya!

Saxon said...

I know. It feels pretty cool!