Monday, June 07, 2010

I know I keep saying this but....

It there was one word to describe today it would be "mental". Everything at work went ballistic from the moment we opening until almost pretty much the end of my shift.


We don't know why it did. It just did. Of course with us being rushed off our feet the computers decided to do what all good computer networks do when your really busy and need them urgently.


It threw a world class hissy fit for nearly five minutes refusing to work before then mysteriously starting to work again.

One of my friends at uni came up with the theory once that all computers have secret emotion sensors insdie which measure the mood of the user and the more in a hurry or tense you are the more uncoperative it knows to be. It was one of those theories which sounded crazy but can appear to be all too real sometimes.


My second interview today went okay, it's hard to judge sometimes. I did find out that they'll be putting the decision back until Wednesday so I won't know until then.


Keep thinking good thoughts for me guys!


Later folks

No comments: