Saturday, June 05, 2010

Nice weather for a BBQ

It's been hot today, very very hot and also very sticky so I was once again grateful whilst we were out shopping for Grumpy having got a car with AC in!

However the hot weather hasn't lasted and it started raining this evening. In fact whilst I time this I can actually hear thunder in the distance so it looks like we're about to get one heck of a storm!

Or as much a storm as you can get in the UK as I remember when I was in the USA and I saw what a "real storm" is like.

I've spent most of the afternoon having a bit of a tidy up and basiclly not doing too much really as it's been far too warm

anyway I've leaving it there as the lights have just flicked twice so I have the horrible feeling we're about to loose power.

Later folks.

No comments: