Sunday, June 13, 2010

A change is as good as a rest

Well it was sort of a "all change" point for Loughborough YSA today. Physics will be going home this week for the summer and won't be back until October and we got a brand new teacher for our YSA Sunday school class.

Not that there was anything wrong with our old one mind you it's just we had, had him for a very long time and as the saying goes a change is as good as a rest because with our fail you always get something different from a lesson depending on whose teaching it.

Well I have one more week to go before my new job starts. However as it's a saturday shift run this week it means I'm on extended shifts every day which although annoying is not the end of the world. It just means I have to maintain my focus for just that little bit longer.

Anyway,

Later folks

No comments: