Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Too True Deja Vu

I was quite shaken this morning when I saw what I thought was one of my colleagues from my former work place arrive with a group of new trainees! As it turned out it wasn't her but you know that saying that everyone in the world has a twin well this was her's. They looked so alike it was scary!

It got me to thinking ( see I do think sometimes despite what people may think :-) Which made me realise it's now been almost nine months since I left my last job and it's precisely a year since I was on secondment to a retail store in Nottingham town centre. It seriously doesn't seem like a year ago but I suppose that's probably down in part to what happened since then as it certainly has been an adventerous year.

Work was better today although a bit warm as they were having some problems with the AC. I supposed they hadn't tried the engineers approach to the problem...... hitting it with a hammer. Although if nothing else works that might be their last option.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: