Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting Warmer

Running somewhat on auto pilot this morning I almost put my security pass for work on when leaving to go to church. Basically as I was still half asleep I automatically went to put it on as well I wear a shirt and tie for work now more then I do for church.

The weather this morning did make me wonder if we could ever have a "dress down day" for church as it was hot and humid and not the right weather for wearing a suit and sitting in a building without air con.

Before anyone has a go at me for even thinking that or listing the reasons why a dress down day wouldn't be possible. I know all fo that. It was just one of those random ideas that tends to cross my mind when my thoughts wander due to things like heat funnily enough.

Well it back to work tomorrow with a full week of opportunities to solve ahead.

Later folks.

No comments: