Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Morning, good morning

As part of my new job there has been a host of new standard operating procedures to learn. One of those is that I have to use a new "greeting" when answering the phone.

Easy right???

Erh no...

You see habits are habits for a reason and thats why their difficult to break. After nearly nine months of answering one way it's proven to be frustratingly difficult to change. I was about ready to start smacking my head on my desk at one point.

Which might have been a bit difficult whilst on the phone to someone :-)

Still urgings to smack myself round the head aside it's been a pretty good day. I started the " next stage" of my job as it were today and I think I did quite well for a first day. Plus I think I'm going to enjoy this part even more then the first part I was doing as it's going to give me a great oppotunity to use my problem solving abilities.

The YSA Family Home evening went very well this evening and the girls running it had a surprise for the activity afterwards. A BBQ! yes it was third time lucky as we finally had our YSA BBQ.

I did find out however that two people who were going to national convention are now not, which means it looks like the attendenance from Leicester stake this year will be 3.

Well it's still a 50% increase on last year.

anyway,

Later Folks.

No comments: