Saturday, July 17, 2010

So near and yet so far

Well it was our rescheduled YSA activity last night and suffice to say it was as successful as the first time we tried it.

Or to put it another way it was once again a complete failure as nobody turned up.

The rest of the presidency seemed to be quite depressed over another failure but I just shrugged and accepted in with the weary resignation of thats how things seem to be these days. It's seems to be next to impossible to get people out to schduled activities.

Weather wise it has been an extremely mixed bag today with it changing from sun to rain back to sun again seemingly at the drop of a hat! Which made going out for shopping a extremely interesting exprience of timing when you left a shop as you would otherwise get a soaking.

I invested in a new games for my nintendo DS today. It's a collection of classic Sonic the hedgehog games back from the days of the Sega Megadrive.

What do you mean you don't know what a megadrive is? Is what my generations x-box!

And that's made me sound really old.

Speaking of which it's just over a month to my Birthday which seems to have got her really really fast this year. On the plus side it should be a little easier to decide what to ask for now seeing as I don't work for the company which makes my hobby. It used to be pointless to ask anyone to get me anything from there as I could get it a lot cheaper.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: