Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I is down withz the cool stuffz init

I was somewhat perplexed this morning when a email came round work advertsing the latest Asain festival. Asain? I wondered. Is the latest thing the kids are into these days? Am I no longer with it?

It was actually more that I was no longer with it in the sense of actually thinking as it was simply a case that someone has mistyped the title of the email and they were actually advertising the Asian festival.

It was probably a case that my brain had just gotten damp from the rain.....

Yes I know that sucks as a excuse but it's my main defence and I'm sticking with it :-)

As you may guess it's been a very long day.

Work was good, even if the weather was a bit miserable again today as it rained for most fo the day. I have to admit that original enthusiasm for the rain is slipping slightly as even though you are in work so it shouldn't matter it's still a touch depressing to see grey skies.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: