Saturday, July 03, 2010

C'est la Vie I suppose

Well we've finally discovered the secret to getting Owen to sit quietly in the car. Let him stick his head out of the window! Yes someone has to keep holding him to make sure he doesn't make a break for it but it beats him barking his head off and half deafening us!

Although the funny thing was after all the fuss he made in the car he wasn't bothered in the slightist when he got his shots. He didn't even flinch.

I think he was confused when we bought him home, then went out again leaving him here all before the time I usually get up on a Saturday morning.

Yes, no lie in for me today.

Maybe I can have one tomorrow. It's not like I have anywhere I need to be....... oh wait.

Speaking of which our YSA activity tonight had 100% attendence..... from the presidency. Nobody else turned up which meant there was no activity and there was no one there to have it! Still it was a useful learning experience and we now know some different things to try to hopefully improve attendance for the next one.

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: