Thursday, July 15, 2010

Get Ready for Take 2

Well it was raining again today. Quite heavily as it turned out and apparently according to folklore as it's rained today it's supposed to rain for another forty days!

So usual British summertime weather is restored I guess :-)

Which is annoying as our rescheduled BBQ and waterfight for YSA is tomorrow night. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that the weather holds off but even if it doesn't at least we have our back up plan. As they say plan for defeat and hope for victory!

Wait I think might have got that wrong.....

It was another interesting day at work, I'm now feeling happier with my progress especially after my first one to one meeting with my manager today and found that my kip score for the month was 3 percent over the target score we're supposed to get. I'm going to be moving onto the "advanced" training as it were next week now that their happy I've got a firm grasp of the basics.

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: