Tuesday, July 06, 2010

It was gonna happen at some point

I've been quite lucky in my new job so far that I've had a lot of good days but I was aware that no matter how positive my attitude sooner or later I was going to have a "bad day" with lots of " oppotunities" to overcome.

Well I had one of those days today and was feeling quite fed up by the end of the day.

Still I'm feeling positive about tomorrow. As after all one bad day does not a bad week make.

And my week so far has been pretty good.

Besides we got free muffin and pop yesterday to celebrate the day after US independence Day. Quite why we were celebrating the day after US independence day, or US independence day in general as after all we're not in the USA I'm not sure but nobody was bothered as after all, we had free muffins.

Fridays are also going to be permanent dress down days from now on plus I also found out I had won a prize as my former department is in the middle of a another external mystery shopper program and as part of that program the bosses had been doing some internal mystery shopper calls just to check we were doing everything right. I was nominated as one of the top eight people in the department for my excellent customer service and soft skills during one of these calls. So I won a mug, a mousemat and a box of Heroes choclates. So I was doubly happy yesterday as I had a free muffin, drink and free chocolate.

The Elders taught our lesson at the YSA FHE last night. I have to admit it was the first time I had seen someone use a christmas tree to teach a gospel principle.

so anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: