Thursday, July 08, 2010

It's always nice to have a fan

It's been another hot day and it's supposed to get even hotter in the coming days with the temperature likely to remain at aleast 20 at night. Still in the midst of this bad news there has been some good news.

The AC at work is fixed :-)

Speaking of which work was really busy today but I seemed to deal with everything okay ( to my eyes at least). The one trouble I've kept having though is that it's just " me" who is new in the department so I have no "meter stick" as it were to measure myself. No way of knowing if I'm picking things up faster then other people or indeed slower.

I'll admit on the grand scale of things it's a pretty minor worry, but it's still something that I find niggling. I suppose that despire all my gains in confidence and new abilities at the end of the day I am still my own worst enemy when it comes to doubts.

Most deluded comment from a "celebrity" of the day. " I'm not a gold digger" insists the women posing for a "photoshoot" who no one has ever heard of before she had a affair with a footballer.

I've seen a new trailer for the movie inception. It's looking veerryyyy interesting. Especially as they've kept the plotline for the film almost totally underwraps.

Only one more day to the weekend.

Later folks!

1 comment:

drat said...

yeah mate i cant wait for that inception, it looks pretty cool.

dont woorry about work. havent you ever heard of "go at your own pace". dont judge yourself by others, judge yourself by your own standards.