Monday, July 12, 2010

I don't mind, I don't care

Usually rain on a Monday morning seems like the universes way of rubbing in the fact that the weekend if over and it's time for another week of work.

However this morning I decided to take a different view in that I didn't mind the rain whilst I'm in work as it's not like I'll be going out anywhere and quite frankly we need some rain becasue despite all of the talk about possible hosepipe bans I never really believed that we needed that rain that badly until I happened to notice a patch of yellow dried grass yesterday whilst we were taking Owen out for a walk and now I can't stop noticing the darn stuff everywhere.

Talking of Owen it's his "2nd Birthday" in two days. That's right he has been a member of the saxon household for two whole years now and we're still not sure who has managed to train who!

For a Monday it was quite a odd day at work as there were periods of extreme quiet followed by periods of intense activity.

As long as that doesn't continue all week I'll be happy.

Later folks.

No comments: