Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Recharge and regroup

I've had a very long day today. Which if you think about it is really a stupid saying. Seeing as the earths rotation hasn't stopped and superman ( or stupendous man) has pushed the planets rotation the other way this day hasn't been longer then any other.

But I digress.

Or ramble depending on your opinon.

Which I do a lot.

Right back to my original point, it's been a long day.

There were two problems I faced today. Firstly a lot and I'm talking a lot of difficult customers and secondly this was the first day when I had the "full workload" for my role. Suffice to say I was very close to freaking out by mid morning as I tried to get everything together.

Fortunatly a well timed break, a cold drink and a quick mental reshuffle I was able to get it together as it were and finish the day on a high note.

Still I'm glad I only have two more days of the early shift and then there is only two more weeks to my next holiday.

For a "change" I am taking the week of my Birthday off work as lets face it who wants to work on their birthday?

Anyway,

Later folks

No comments: