Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random thoughts

I was in the middle of thinking how to get a point across clearer to a slovakian person ( true story not a set up for a joke) during work today when I suddenly had a random thought.

There's been a advert on recently for a eye spray which is suppose to "vitalise your eyes/improve the moisture" it's in a handy little spray bottle which you have to spray on your closed eyelids. But how do you know where to spray with your eyes shut. Do you try and line it up and then quickly close your eyes or do you just try and line it up whilst hoping that your not going to poke yourself in the eye with the bottle?

Random thought over it was time to get back to my difficult slovakian.

Yes as you may have guessed it has been one of those days at work but in a way it also hasn't. Which is once again a very obscure pronouncement I know but that's just the way things were. I'm really enjoying the new part of my job as it's a great challenge but also a great learning opportunity as well. It doesn't seem like it's only been four weeks since I've joined the department but I've learned so much!

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: