Thursday, May 27, 2010

Theres some bugs in the ole system

Hi Folks. Sorry about the lack of bloggage for the past few days. I'm afraid that I wasn't able to blog as I've been ill. In fact I wasn't able to do much of anything.

Regular readers will remember that I said I had come down with something on Saturday. However as it turned out I hadn't come down with anything at that point, I was still in fact " coming down" with something which turned out to be a not very nice bug which among it's symptoms caused me to loose my voice!

Which isn't exactly a useful thing to happen when your job involved talking to customers all day! So I've had the past couple of days off work sick which weren't nice as I was throughly bored. I could never be one of those people who live off benefits as I'd go bonkers without anything to do!

I was back at work today and my main focus was to simply get through the day as I'm still not feeling 100% and still have a cold. All I can say is thank goodness for lemsips :-)

Anyway,

Later folks!

No comments: