Sunday, May 02, 2010

And then there was one

It was a bit different at church today as mainly I didn't have to do a lot of running around trying to get figures off people. Yes from the heyday of having four callings at once I now have one as I have been released at the Elders quorum secretary. So no more having to take a register or trying to get home teaching figures from each companionship.

However with "good" news comes the bad as we were ocne again reminded that they want the YSA to do a musical item next week in the ward conference. Which would be okay if we actually had more people who could sing! I think some people forget that just because your in the church doesn't mean that you can sing. Plus the other problem we have is Loughborough YSA isn't as big as it used to be. Well at least we have the girls who can sing and physics, all we need now is a cunning plan to lure fraggle and cordelia back for a one day one off visit and it might actually sound okay.


Well this time next week the election will be over and for that I will be incredibily grateful as it's getting so boring now. And nasty as well everyone reckons it will be really close this time round. I guess we'll see what happens.


I've found a new addiction as it were on facebook to replace Farmville. It's called Desktop defender and like all good addictive games it's very simple but a lot of fun.


Well it's the start of my week off tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do but I do know it will be fun, it will be relaxing and a good chance to recharge my batteries.


Anyway,


Later folks.

No comments: