Saturday, May 22, 2010

I don't like Irony

Well it was apparently the hottest day of the year today ( I was really glad for the AC in Grumpys car) and what goes and happens?

Well I wake up to find I've sucumbed to the "bug" which has been making it's way around our team at work and I now have a rotten cough, cold and sore throat. So that combined with the high temperatures means I've been feeling pretty grotty all day.

I also really didn't like the episode of Doctor Who this evening. I thought it had just too many plot holes and the attempts to build the tension were totally ruined by the absurdness of the Doctor and Co being able to search several houses for cameras and sensors then rig a full sulivance network over the entire village in under eight minutes! The Doctor is good but I don't think he's that good.

Anyway it was the first part of a two parter so heres hoping the second part will redeem it.

Later folks.

No comments: