Sunday, May 16, 2010

Here we go again

I was more then a little annoyed to see on the news tonight that they are shutting UK airspace again due to that damn volcano. If it's only for one day then thing should be okay, if it goes on for any longer then that, that will probably be when the fun begins.

Again.

Oh well I suppose I shouldn't worry about things I can't change, I just need to make sure that I start the week with a postive attitude and keep it all way through. I need to keep my focus on what I can change.

Church was interesting today because as it was the closest Sunday to the aniversary of the restoration of the priesthood in our church they decided to do their annual trip out to the Outwoods. Now I say annual but for the last two years I think they haven't been able to do it due to the weather. However today was a different matter entirely as there was bright sunshine and clear blue skies. We got to the outwoods however to discover that instead of going into the woods we were going up a hill on the opposite side of the road. A very steep hill. A very steep hill with a lot of rocks. A very steep hill with a lot of rocks that were very smooth with people trying to climb over them in Sunday shoes which don't have a lot of grip. Suffice to say it was a long careful trip up and a long careful trip down. Although it was funny while we were up there when two people in boots and all of the usual outdoor walking gear appeared as they didn't have looked shocked to find a group of men in suit and ties on top of hill in the middle of the countryside!

Still the view was fantastic and the meeting was brilliant as well you could really feel the spirit there as people bore their testimonys to the group.

Here's hoping that it wll be sunny next year as well.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: