Saturday, May 08, 2010

CCCcold

As you may have guessed from the title of todays post it's quite cold right now. Actually surprisingly cold for May, so cold we've even had to put the central heating on. Which is something you should really be doing in May. Grumpys favourite quote about all this is to keep blaming the volcano. Well it is just as likely an explanation as anything else.

There's still no winner with regards to the election. The parties are still making "deals" with each other. I guess we're going to have to wait and see how things turn out.

It's going to be a busy week next week for me as there is a CES broadcast tomorrow, FHE on Monday, a YSA advisory council meeting on Tuesday, a YSA presidency meeting on Wednesday followed by Institute.

Oh yeah and I have to go back to work too :-)

The latest episode of Doctor Who this evening was very good and it also had a lot of good one liners as well as some great visual gags as well. Matt Smith seems to have finally come into his own as the Doctor.

As well as being cold it's also been raining a lot today which made things fun while trying to do the shopping. I also somewhat surprisingly had difficulty finding a shop that could replace the battery on my watch. Fortunatly I finally managed to find somewhere even if the guy in there was extremely condscending. I found it very hard not to be sarcastic when he told me that did I know the inside of the watch was dirty. I was tempted to say something along the lines of yes I did know as like most people I take the back of my watch on a regular basis. But I didn't. Mainly because he hadn't told me the price at that point for replacing it :-)

Anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: