Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Count your blessings

I was having a hard morning at work this morning until my "troubles" were thrown into perspective. I took a call from a Relay service who relay phone calls for deaf people and it made me realise that I don't have anything remotely seriously wrong in my life at all right now and how much I take for granted. I have four limbs, I can walk, I can talk, I can see and I can hear which is more then some people have. It's easy to miss counting some of the blessings you have in life.

Well in the news today apparently the countries more in debt then first thought. One report said national debt was almost at 1 trillion pounds. Apparently the previous government had been "cooking" the books to make it look like they were doing better then they were. So I guess you could say that the big news item of the day was " Government scews facts to make themselves appear better shock! news at 11"

The TV series lost finishes this week. I'm not bothered as to be honest I lost track of it after the 2nd series when it was poached by sky.

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: