Friday, May 14, 2010

A certified member of the pack

It was another dress down day today at work and this was another one for charity. Not that I mind as it is in a good causes and it's only a £1 which gets me out of the hassle of having to iron a shirt for that day.

Speaking of which I found out today that my official uniform is due to arrive next week as I am a full member of staff now. Now only will I be getting shirts and trousers, I also get a tie and a jacket as well. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

Well it seems that the grim reaper is busy stalking the US TV networks right now. Although chuck has been renewed for another season Yaah! Flash Forward and Heroes have been cancelled as well as "scrubs" which to be perfectly frank should have never come back for that last series without JD anyway. Plus Law and Order is cancelled as well although yet another Law and order spin off is on the way, Law and Order: Los Angles...... I wonder where that one will be set :-)

With Lost ending as well we could really do with some new SCI-fi tv shows but it looks like they'll once again be in short supply this season. Boo!!!

anyway,

Later folks

No comments: