Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Umm your telling them this why?

I was a bit surprised to see in the coverage of the recent failed car bombing in New york that not only were they covering the bombing but also going into great detail as to why the bomb failed and what should have been done to make it a successful bomb. Now I could be wrong but I would have thought that when you haven't caught a failed bomber yet the last thing you want to do is tell him where he went wrong? Or is that just me?

Well two more days to the election and for that I am very glad as I just want the whole thing to be over and done with!

The cars going in for it's service tomorrow. Happy thoughts. thinking happy thoughts, gonna keep thinking those happy thoughts.

I've spent most of the day having a tidy out of a few things, okay admitally not the most exciting way to spend my day but it was still fun. I'm just enjoying the sensation of being able to do as little as possible.

anyway,

Later folks.

No comments: